Deadline: 31st Mar 2020
Economic and Political Studies (EPS), an ESCI and Scopus listed journal hosted by Renmin University of China and published by Taylor & Francis Group, is calling for papers for a Special Issue on “Policies and Reforms of State-owned Enterprises in China”.
In the recent US-China trade disputes, the issues on China’s state-owned enterprises (SOEs) have been brought up again. To bring academics to share their views and visions on future growth and opportunities of SOEs, Economic and Political Studies (EPS) plans to organise a special issue on SOEs with a focus on the policies and reforms of China’s SOEs. Papers and research reports, theoretically and/or empirically, related to the theme are welcome. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Theoretical and empirical analyses on mixed oligopoly and SOEs
- The efficiency, employment and social responsibility of SOEs
- Impact of SOEs on income distribution
- Issues on competitionness, technology and innovation of SOEs
- SOEs and US-China trade war
- Studies of SOEs at the firm, industry and/or country levels
- Regional and international studies of SOEs from a comparative perspective
All the papers for this special issue shall be submitted online at https://www.editorialmanager.com/reps/default.aspx, and are subject to a peer-review process.
Deadline of submission: 31 March 2020.
It is highly appreciated if you could kindly forward this Call for Papers to friends, colleagues and other people whom you think may have an interest in this topic. For any enquiries please contact the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic and Political Studies
Renmin University of China
T: 86 10 6251 4880
F: 86 10 6251 4880
Download this announcement as PDF: EPS Call for Papers-final