Deadline: 15th Apr 2015
The Department of Asian, Middle Eastern and Turkish Studies at Stockholm
The positions will first be granted for one year and after positive evaluation renewed for up to two years at a time. The total employment time may not be longer than the equivalent of four years of doctoral studies full time. In order to increase students’ employability the Department of Asian, Middle Eastern and Turkish Studies welcomes Ph.D. candidates to participate in the Department’s teaching and administrative tasks with a maximum of 20 %, and in this case the total employment time will be extended by up to one year (altogether 5 years of employment). Please note that decisions on Ph.D. employment cannot be appealed.
Applications must be submitted via the standard on-line application process for Stockholm University. For further information on research postgraduate education at Stockholm University please check the announcements of the human faculty:
Your application should include the following documents:
- application letter
- Curriculum Vitae containing information on previous studies, employment and publications
- a copy of diplomas or equivalent documenting eligibility and academic qualifications
- a research plan (ca 10000-15000 characters incl. Space) of the planned dissertation, description of topic, research question, theory, method, and sources
- a copy of the independent works (essays) and maximum three other academic texts
- two references with contact information
- other documents that you would like to submit for evaluation.
Please submit your application, marked with the subject´s reference
number, no later than April 15, 2015, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents sent electronically should be in Word or PDF format.
Please, state the reference number also in the subject line of your e-mail.
For further inquiries about the positions please feel free to contact the Director of Studies, Irmy Schweiger: email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Download this announcement as PDF…