Economic and Political Studies (EPS) is a peer-reviewed journal hosted by Renmin University of China and published by Taylor & Francis Group (ISSN 2095-4816, CN 10-1049/C). It is published quarterly both in print and online (http://eps.ruc.edu.cn). With a notable focus on China, Economic and Political Studies aims to disseminate significant theoretical, analytical, and empirical research on political-economic phenomena in, or relevant to, China that have wider implications for economic and political studies. EPS encourages solid research findings that may pose challenges to and even revise the existing theories and methodologies. EPS welcomes original researches that analyse the role of economic and political institutions and consider China’s interaction with the world.
Contributions are invited from the international community of researchers in the wide range of the fields of political economy, economics and political science. Potential topics for EPS include, but are not limited to:
- The China model and institutional transformation
- Relations between state and market
- Government and governance systems
- Economic growth and wealth distribution
- Fiscal and monetary policies
- Financialisation of the economy
- Reforms of state-owned enterprises
- New urbanization and regional development
- Political economy analysis of aging
- Environmental management and policy in China
- Management and business and institutional changes
- Innovation, technology and development
- China’s strategies towards global economic and financial crises
- The China’s New Normal and its impact on international
- political-economic relations
- AIIB and the international economic order
- Political economy of the ‘One Belt, One Road’ programme
Apart from the abovementioned, other topics that fall into the fields of development studies, industrial economics, food and agricultural studies, energy consumption and policy, ecological economics, population studies, and human capital and labour economics are also welcome.
Issues of the journal may be organised into themes. Thematic literature reviews and critiques will be published in order to make recent development of theoretical and empirical studies in the fields more readily accessible in general. In addition, EPS also publishes research reports, commentaries and book reviews for the in-depth review on particular areas of scholarship.
Submission process and peer-review: Submissions to Economic and Political Studies can be made by sending your article (without author details) and a separate title page (with all author details) via e-mail (email@example.com). You can consult the Author Services website at http://journalauthors.tandf.co.uk/ for further information. The checklist and detailed manuscript requirements can be found at http://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/ready-to-submit-heres-your-checklist/. In accordance with standard academic practice, articles submitted for publication to the EPS are subjected to a rigorous process of double-blinded peer review, based on initial editorial screening, and refereeing by no less than two anonymous referees.
Economic and Political Studies