Deadline: 31st Dec 2015
The School of Government at Beijing Normal University (BNU) was established in 2013, which was originally the School of Management founded in 2001. At present, there are over 60 faculty members and more than 1,000 students in the school. We have already developed a complete talents training system from bachelor through master and to PhD.
Job Title: Postdoctoral Researcher: 4～5 posts
Salary: Postdoctoral Researcher: ￥200,000 (US$32,240)per annum
Contract Type: 2 years fixed term contract （renewable after final evaluation）
Application Closing Date: 31/12/2015
There are two postdoctoral programs in the school, including public administration and political science, within which public administration is the key discipline in Beijing. For the needs of teaching and research, the postdoctoral program of public administration at BNU is planning to recruit 4-5 postdoc fellows.
The requirements are as follows:
1. You should meet all essential conditions of postdoctoral application set by the Chinese government and BNU, as well as the Regulations on the Administration of Postdoc Fellowships (for relevant regulations please refer to BNU Human Resources website http://hr.bnu.edu.cn/bsh/index.htm#).
2. Under 40 years old and within 5 years after doctoral graduation.
3. Got PhD degree from 985 project sponsored colleges and universities in China or overseas universities.
4. Make sure that you can work full-time for postdoctoral research during the program.
5. You should have the disciplinary background of public administration or related disciplines, as well as possess strong research capabilities and professional dedication, with the proof that you do have the ability to publish at least two SSCI papers every year, or equivalent.
6. Salary: ￥200,000 (US$32,240) per annum
Please apply through e-mail before 31 December. Please submit the following materials:
1. Application letter
2. CV (including the information of your degrees, publications and other research outcomes, as well as your contact information)
3. Abstracts of all of your published papers
Contact person: Ms. Shuhua ZHENG
Tel: +86 10 58808256