Leiden University, the Netherlands, July 10-12, 2016
The conference aims to bring together humanities scholars and computer
scientists to share expertise and present new research using digital
approaches to Chinese language text corpora and databases.
July 10 (Day1)
– OCR for Chinese Documents
– Keywords and Concepts in the Digital Humanities
– Spatial Analysis of Biographies and Novels
– Examining Influence and Collective Action with Social Network
– Discussion: Incorporating Digital Humanities into the University
July 11 (Day2)
– Detecting Clusters and Topics in Chinese Text Corpora
– Analyzing Rhythm and Genre
– Modeling and Simulating Korean History
– Digital Platforms for Buddhist Studies
– Discussion: The Digital and the Disciplinary: Looking for
July 12 (Day3)
– Developing Research Infrastructure across East Asian Studies
– Final Discussion: Collaboration in the E-Humanities
Primary convenors: Hilde De Weerdt, Hou Ieong (Brent) Ho, Monica Chen.
Admission to the conference is free, registration required.
To register, please contact Mr. Daniel Stumm: email@example.com.