6th Dec 2013
Deadline: 31st Oct 2013
The 7th Scientific Conference “Chinese Civilization: Tradition and Modernity” will be held in Kyiv, Ukraine, at A. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies. The Conference activities will be organized with the following sections:
- “Political and Socio-economic Issues of China’s Modern Development”
- “Chinese Civilization Studies: History, Philosophy, Culture”
- “Theoretical and Applied Issues of Chinese Linguistics and Literature”
Working languages – Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, English.
Presentation 15-20 minutes
Report 5-10 minutes
Abstracts of presentations and reports must be edited and reviewed; length of the abstract cannot exceed 5000 characters including spaces. Abstracts will be accepted in electronic form only, MS Word or RTF format. The deadline for application submissions is October 31, 2013.
To take part in the Conference, please, send an application for participation and your abstract to e-mail email@example.com. The abstracts will be posted on the website http://www.sinologist.com.ua.
- Use only the symbols of the International Phonetic Alphabet for transliteration.
- Do not use any symbols that are absent in the table of additional characters in Windows 7.
- Type the heading in lowercase characters.
- Place footnotes in square brackets within the text.
- Do not use tables, charts, etc.
- Do not use indentation space to make a paragraph.
- Use Bold for semantic highlighting.
- Attach participant’s application form after the text of your abstract.
Abstracts not related to the topic of the Conference, exceeding 5000 characters, not provided in electronic form and not in the format compatible with MS Word, not meeting the above mentioned requirements, without participant’s application form, or submitted after October 31, 2013 will not be considered by the Conference Organizing Committee. The results of the selection process will be reported individually.
Please attach the participant application form after the text of your abstract in electronic form.
We hope you are interested to participate in the Conference. We will consider all your suggestions, which you can address to the Organizing Committee members and the Conference moderators, whose contacts are listed below:
of. 200, 4 Hrushevskyi st., Kyiv, Ukraine
A. Krymskyi Institute for Oriental Studies, National Academy of Science